The powerful 350 cubic inch General Motors crate engine starts immediately, runs strong, purrs like a kitten, and roars like a tiger.  It’s sound resonates through the ceramic coated headers — down and out via custom exhaust and chrome exhaust tips.    There are no undesirable knocks, hisses, rattles, or leaks!  The original specs define it as 330 HP! The odometer shows 04698, which we know to reflect 104,698  true miles. Of course we are selling as True Miles Unknown.  We believe that the crate engine has only around 2500 miles of service since it was installed ten years ago. The automatic (with overdrive) transmission shifts as expected! The gear selection is accomplished via the very reliable B and M shifter. The black and white rolled and pleated leather interior is flawless, absent any wear, rips, or marks.  See the photos!  The headliner is secure.   Power brakes….disk in the front, drums in the rear, make this stop like a modern day vehicle. The BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires are nice with the front showing about 30% tread remaining. The rear is showing about 70% tread remaining. The P235/60/R15 wrap the perfect American Racing Rims.  The rims are 15 x 7″.   THIS CAR HAS AIR CONDITIONING!!!   The trunk compartment proudly displays the Chevy Bow Tie….see the photos!   The glass, chrome and paint on this gem are very nice to near perfect.  There are a few spots requiring some TLC.  There is some surface rust peaking out at the lower door jams on the driver side. One small chip in the paint by the gas filler door is visible.   The floor boards are all solid.   All crank windows operate.  The drivers side rear is slightly more difficult to crank.

Price: Auction

More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1955 Chevrolet Belair (Affiliate link)

Location: Chesterfield, Virginia, United States