The first vehicle ever to receive the “RANGER” designation from Ford. In 1951, Ford did not produce “carryall” type vehicles or four wheel drive. A vehicle such as this would have started life as a panel delivery truck. The body was then modified by a company called Seibert and the drivetrain converted to 4X4 by Marmon Harrington. Only 54 of these vehicles were built between 1949 and 1952 with only 11 known to exist and only 2 restored. Professionally restored to 100% original including many hand-made body panels. Every detail is exact down to Ford embossed glass. Ford Sheridan Blue paint is phenomenal. Over 400 hours of labor in the paint alone.
Location: Mercer Island, Washington, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on March 6, 2016. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.