1940 Plymouth Deluxe Four-door Touring Sedan Rotisserie Restored
- The original purchased family owned the Plymouth until 2007!
- Purchased by the families close neighbor who restored the Plymouth in 2008 (documented)
- Rotisserie frame off nut and bolt correct factory specification restoration
- 2016 Forest Grove Oregon Concourse Winner 2016
- Restored and owned by the Vice President of the Cascade Pacific Plymouth Club
- Write-up on this Plymouth in the National Plymouth Club Bulletin
- Included with full historic written story by the original owner’s granddaughter Charlene Weber
- Still titled on its original 1940 Oregon license plates “14-852”
- Purchased new at Tarola Motor Car Company of Portland Oregon on October 9th, 1939
- Full mechanical refresh performed in 2016 (documented)
- Original numbers matching 201 CID L-head inline six-cylinder engine
- Three-speed manual transmission with auto-mesh
- Blue exterior and tan interior
- True-stead steering gear, hypoid rear axle and correct Roller bearing U-joint
- Anti-friction chassis bearings, X-type frame and precision hydraulic brakes
- Documentation includes binder of information, photos, multiple advertisements, service and operation schedule, brochures, a question-and-answer booklet, paint chips, a repair and tune-up manual, invoices and more
- Amazing and highly detailed undercarriage, a must see!
Location: Fenton, Missouri, United States
Price: Auction <- click here to check if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on October 29, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.